- Java News Roundup: Azul Zulu Support for CRaC, Spring Boot Updates Mitigate CVEs, OpenJDK JEPs
- AI, ML & Data News Roundup: Generative Fill, Copilot, Aria, and Brain Chips
- Breaking down Barriers: Introducing JDK 21’s Approach to Beginner-Friendly Java Programming
- Easy Implementation of GDPR with Aspect Oriented Programming
- Open sourcing our Rust crate audits
- How Much Memory Do You Need to Run 1 Million Concurrent Tasks?
- A guide to cross-compilation in Rust
- What Is AI Alignment?
- U.S. Department of Education Shares Insights and Recommendations for Artificial Intelligence
- Resolving code review comments with ML
- Script Java Easily in 21 and Beyond – Inside Java Newscast #49
- Javadoc Improvements
- Quarkus Panache Active Record vs. Repository Pattern
- 5 Better ways to code in Rust
- Rust Macros as Build Tools with shuttle.rs
- Serverlesspresso: Building a Scalable, Event-Driven Application by Julian Wood – GOTO 2022
- A Kafkaesque Series of Events by Lily Mara – YOW! 2022
- Transform Any Image with a Single Movement of Your Mouse: DragGan Explained
- What is Prompt Injection? Can you Hack a Prompt?
- What is Explainability AI? With Yotam Azriel, CTO at TensorLeap – What’s AI episode 13
Title image by InspiredImages from Pixabay