Welcome to Java and Rust GitHub trends for May 2022. Let’s get started.
|Total stars: 8002||Last month stars: 4077||Growth: 51%|
About the project: a server software reimplementation for a certain anime game.
|Total stars: 7385||Last month stars: 404||Growth: 5%|
About the project: this repository consists of the code samples, assignments, and notes for the Java Data Structures & Algorithms bootcamp of Community Classroom.
|Total stars: 5579||Last month stars: 266||Growth: 5%|
About the project: Lawnchair is a free, open-source home app for Android.
|Total stars: 2074||Last month stars: 89||Growth: 4%|
About the project: allows you to emulate an Android ARM32 and/or ARM64 native library, and an experimental iOS emulation. This is an educational project to learn more about the ELF/MachO file format and ARM assembly.
|Total stars: 1046||Last month stars: 44||Growth: 4%|
About the project: this repository contains a set of individual Android Studio projects to help you get started writing Connectivity apps in Android.
|Total stars: 2263||Last month stars: 1116||Growth: 49%|
About the project: Aptos-core strives towards being the safest and most scalable layer one blockchain solution.
|Total stars: 1565||Last month stars: 715||Growth: 46%|
About the project: Replibyte is a blazingly fast tool to seed your databases with your production data while keeping sensitive data safe.
|Total stars: 2595||Last month stars: 1149||Growth: 44%|
About the project: RisingWave is a cloud-native streaming database that uses SQL as the interface language. It is designed to reduce the complexity and cost of building real-time applications. RisingWave consumes streaming data, performs continuous queries, and updates results dynamically. As a database system, RisingWave maintains results inside its own storage and allows users to access data efficiently.
Universal Android Debloater GUI
|Total stars: 3539||Last month stars: 998||Growth: 28%|
About the project: cross-platform GUI written in Rust using ADB to debloat non-rooted android devices. Improve your privacy, the security and battery life of your device.
|Total stars: 21162||Last month stars: 4670||Growth: 22%|
About the project: open-source virtual/remote desktop infrastructure for everyone! The open-source TeamViewer alternative. Display and control your PC and Android devices.
- across the Java projects in May there is only one highly growing project related to the anime game. Before, the same story was happening with Minecraft-related projects, but the “Grasscutter” project is something new.
- If you find the “unidbg” project interesting for you, please remember this is an educational project which should be used only at your own risk.
- “RisingWave” project looks pretty interesting as a connector between data streams and applications consuming them.
- “RustDesk” has already more than 21k stars on GitHub and still growing pretty fast. Definitely worth trying if you are looking for TeamViewer alternative software.
- Android-related applications are still in trend on Github. Mostly Java-based, but Rust has also come to the radar recently.