- Critical Remotely Exploitable Vulnerability Discovered in Oracle WebLogic Server
- GraalVM 19.0 release: “GraalVM is finally mature and ready for production use”
- Micrometrics to forecast application performance
- Introduction to Lombok
- Spring Boot vs. Spring MVC vs. Spring: How Do They Compare?
- GraphQL vs. REST: What’s Best for Web Content Management
- How to Move Beyond a Monolithic Data Lake to a Distributed Data Mesh
- Partly Cloudy: Architecture
- 10 Common Scrum Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
- Agile Documentation: Fact or Fiction?
- Running Kubernetes in production: A million ways to crash your cluster
- What We Got Wrong: Lessons from the Birth of Microservices
- Chris Lattner: Compilers, LLVM, Swift, TPU, and ML Accelerators | Artificial Intelligence Podcast
One thought on “Newsletter – Week 19, 2019”
Thanks for sharing all useful links
LikeLiked by 1 person