- Jakarta EE 9 Milestone Release
- Quarkus 1.5 Features New Extensions and fast-jar Packaging
- Guide to Java 15: Release Dates, EOL, JEPs and More
- Build Reactive REST APIs With Spring WebFlux
- Project Helidon Tutorial: Building Microservices with Oracle’s Lightweight Java Framework
- How to Easily Set Up Mutual TLS
- 21 System Design and Object-Oriented Problems for Interviews
- Microservices Implementation: Software Stacks and Concepts
- 13 Most Common Google Cloud Reference Architectures
- Tech Migrations, the Spotify Way
- 10 Wonderful Examples Of Using Artificial Intelligence (AI) For Good
- What I learned from looking at 200 machine learning tools
- Human rights activists want to use AI to help prove war crimes in court
- Ben Goertzel: Artificial General Intelligence | AI Podcast #103 with Lex Fridman
- David Patterson: Computer Architecture and Data Storage | AI Podcast #104 with Lex Fridman
One thought on “Newsletter – Week 26, 2020”
Face Mask Detection System using Artificial Intelligence
Integrated with the surveillance technology Face Mask Detection System uses existing IP cameras and CCTV cameras combined with Trident’s Computer Vision Software to detect people without masks.
Trident’s Face Mask Detection is an AI and Computer Vision driven image analytics solution which caters to the Covid-19 related violations. It’s artificial intelligence program detects violations like Face Mask Detection, Social Distance Detection/This system can be deployed on the Hospitals , Office Premises , Government Offices , Schools and Education Institutes, Construction sites, Manufacturing units, Airports etc.
The camera with AI-based face mask detection and social distance monitoring can generate real-time alerts.
Face mask detection feature uses visible stream from the camera combined with AI techniques to detect and generate an alert for people not wearing face masks. A user-friendly interface allows monitoring and review of alerts generated by the system.\