- Java News Roundup: MicroProfile 4.1, Spring Boot Updates, Kotlin, Scala, OpenJDK, Liberica JDK
- Is Java 17 a Glass Half Full?
- GraalVM 21.2 Improves Native Components
- Announcing Rust 1.54.0
- Significance of Getters and Setters in Java
- Guide to Java BigInteger
- Static Classes Versus the Singleton Pattern in Java
- Find Whether an IP Address Is in the Specified Range or Not in Java
- Writing Log Data to Syslog Using Log4j2
- 9 advantages of programming in Rust
- Rust: First Thoughts
- diceroller, a sample Rust project
- My Rust development workflow (after 2+ years)
- Ditching try…catch and null checks with Rust
- Dealing with Out-of-memory Conditions in Rust
- Solution Architect: What Do They Do? A Complete Guide
- GitHub’s Journey From Monolith to Microservices
- Will AGI Be a Friend or Foe?
- Is artificial intelligence ready for the great rehiring?
- Hundreds of AI tools have been built to catch covid. None of them helped.
- Announcing Oracle Java Management Service
- Random Numbers & JDK Flight Recorder – Inside Java Newscast #9
- False Sharing in Java
- ULTIMATE Rust Lang Tutorial! – Smart Pointers Part 4
- What’s New with AWS – Week of July 26, 2021 | Amazon Web Services
- How Apple Photos Recognizes People in Private Photos Using Machine Learning
- Ishan Misra: Self-Supervised Deep Learning in Computer Vision | Lex Fridman Podcast #206