GitHub trends for September already there. Let’s go!
|Total stars: 508||Last month stars: 371||Growth: 73%|
About the project: Zeus IoT is the world’s first open source Internet of Things distributed collection platform based on Zabbix, with the ability to collect, analyze, and store data from millions of IoT devices.
|Total stars: 2348||Last month stars: 974||Growth: 41%|
About the project: a Discord music bot that’s easy to set up and run yourself.
|Total stars: 3841||Last month stars: 1086||Growth: 28%|
About the project: repository consists of the code samples, assignments, and the curriculum for the Community Classroom complete Data Structures & Algorithms Java bootcamp.
|Total stars: 164||Last month stars: 36||Growth: 22%|
About the project: repository contains the source code that is used to build an Android app to control a FIRST Tech Challenge competition robot.
|Total stars: 2090||Last month stars: 431||Growth: 21%|
About the project: free multi-platform database tool for developers, SQL programmers, database administrators and analysts.
Supports any database which has JDBC driver (which basically means – ANY database).
|Total stars: 1273||Last month stars: 742||Growth: 58%|
About the project: protocol and application framework for decentralized NFT minting, storefronts, and sales.
|Total stars: 1115||Last month stars: 491||Growth: 44%|
About the project: memory safe, blazing fast, minimal and configurable hello world project written in the Rust programming language.
|Total stars: 2173||Last month stars: 850||Growth: 39%|
About the project: a container runtime written in Rust (implementation of the OCI runtime-spec in Rust, similar to runc).
|Total stars: 630||Last month stars: 221||Growth: 35%|
About the project: Anchor is a framework for Solana’s Sealevel runtime providing several convenient developer tools for writing smart contracts.
Solana Program Library
|Total stars: 693||Last month stars: 221||Growth: 32%|
About the project: the Solana Program Library (SPL) is a collection of on-chain programs targeting the Sealevel parallel runtime. These programs are tested against Solana’s implementation of Sealevel, solana-runtime, and deployed to its mainnet. As others implement Sealevel, we will graciously accept patches to ensure the programs here are portable across all implementations.
- Interested in algorithms and data structures in Java go for DSA-Bootcamp-Java repository and Youtube videos related. All details are in the repository.
- If you never tried DBeaver for your work with SQL databases, it is time to give this tool a try. I personally used this tool some time ago with only a positive impression about this tool.
- If you are interested in Rust and cryptocurrencies you might also be interested in NFT. So, take a look at the Metaplex project. It grows on Github quite impressive.
- If you love programmers’ humor take a look at hello-world.rs project, but first read a readme file to avoid misunderstanding or confusion.
- As containers and containers management a hot topic last couple of years, youki project looks pretty interesting.
- Does the Solana name seem familiar to you? Take a look at the Anchor project then.