Let’s review GitHub trending projects for Java and Rust programming languages in January 2022.
|Total stars: 3022||Last month stars: 720||Growth: 24%|
About the project: SeaTunnel (formely Waterdrop) is a very easy-to-use ultra-high-performance distributed data integration platform that supports the real-time synchronization of massive data. It can synchronize tens of billions of data stably and efficiently every day, and has been used in the production of nearly 100 companies.
|Total stars: 6169||Last month stars: 897||Growth: 15%|
About the project: This repository consists of the code samples, assignments, and notes for the Java Data Structures & Algorithms bootcamp of Community Classroom.
|Total stars: 469||Last month stars: 58||Growth: 12%|
About the project: AndroRAT is a tool designed to give control of the android system remotely and retrieve information from it. Androrat is a client/server application developed in Java Android for the client-side and the Server is in Python.
|Total stars: 3463||Last month stars: 410||Growth: 12%|
About the project: A Riru module trying to provide an ART hooking framework which delivers consistent APIs with the OG Xposed, leveraging YAHFA hooking framework.
|Total stars: 1923||Last month stars: 217||Growth: 11%|
About the project: Signal is a messaging app for simple private communication with friends.
|Total stars: 2439||Last month stars: 2378||Growth: 97%|
About the project: A lightweight and high-performance reverse proxy for NAT traversal, written in Rust. An alternative to frp and ngrok.
|Total stars: 2405||Last month stars: 2213||Growth: 92%|
About the project: Elegant React-like library for building user interfaces for desktop, web, mobile, SSR, liveview, and more.
|Total stars: 1439||Last month stars: 517||Growth: 36%|
About the project: Foundry is a blazing fast, portable and modular toolkit for Ethereum application development written in Rust.
|Total stars: 1090||Last month stars: 209||Growth: 19%|
About the project: a full-featured and easy-to-use web framework with the Rust programming language.
|Total stars: 30043||Last month stars: 4523||Growth: 15%|
About the project: Tauri is a framework for building tiny, blazing fast binaries for all major desktop platforms. Developers can integrate any front-end framework that compiles to HTML, JS and CSS for building their user interface. The backend of the application is a rust-sourced binary with an API that the front-end can interact with.
- The repositories with data structure and algorithms implementations always taking attention, so if you are interested in this area you should definitely take a look at the DSA-Bootcamp-Java project. Moreover, this is not only implementation but a whole learning course to get you to understand the topic better.
- If you want to play with AndrRAT project, please see the desclaimer there. This project is for educational purposes only.
- Android-related projects seem trendy this month in the Java category.
- rathole and Dioxus projects demonstrated unbelievable growth this month (90+ %).
- As it became a tradition when we review the Rust projects there is almost no way to miss any crypto/blockchain-related project across top trending ones.
Title image by wiggijo from Pixabay.