Welcome to Java and Rust GitHub trends for April 2022. Let’s get started.
|Total stars: 2426||Last month stars: 1253||Growth: 52%|
About the project: Kestra is an infinitely scalable orchestration and scheduling platform, creating, running, scheduling, and monitoring millions of complex pipelines.
|Total stars: 6603||Last month stars: 985||Growth: 15%|
About the project: a javaagent framework.
|Total stars: 6579||Last month stars: 396||Growth: 7%|
About the project: Airbyte is an open-source EL(T) platform that helps you replicate your data in your warehouses, lakes and databases.
|Total stars: 12499||Last month stars: 651||Growth: 5%|
About the project: Termux – a terminal emulator application for Android OS extendible by variety of packages.
|Total stars: 634||Last month stars: 523||Growth: 82%|
About the project: Foundry is a blazing fast, portable and modular toolkit for Ethereum application development written in Rust.
|Total stars: 1192||Last month stars: 865||Growth: 73%|
About the project: Aptos-core strives towards being the safest and most scalable layer one blockchain solution. Today, this powers the Aptos Devnet, tomorrow Mainnet in order to create universal and fair access to decentralized assets for billions of people
|Total stars: 8669||Last month stars: 1942||Growth: 22%|
About the project: A post-modern modal text editor.
|Total stars: 3117||Last month stars: 636||Growth: 20%|
About the project: use your tablet as graphic tablet/touch screen on your computer.
|Total stars: 4233||Last month stars: 424||Growth: 10%|
About the project: A GPU-accelerated cross-platform terminal emulator and multiplexer written by @wez and implemented in Rust.
|Total stars: 4595||Last month stars: 456||Growth: 10%|
About the project: axum is a web application framework that focuses on ergonomics and modularity (built with Tokio, Tower, and Hyper).
- Kestra looks interesting from the product side and is definitely worth trying. A plugin-based extension model looks promising for product evolution.
- The Android applications are still present in Java reports.
- Such Rust projects as Foundry and Aptos showed dramatic growth in April proving one more time that cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies are the hot topics in the Rust world.
- System utilities are one of the largest categories for the Rust projects on GitHub.
- axum looks pretty interesting and popular web application development framework in the Rust world with already 4595 stars on Github. For example, in the Java world, Quarkus has 9955 stars and Micronaut (core) has 5337 stars.