Welcome to Java and Rust GitHub trends June 2022 edition. This edition is a month delayed but let’s go and see what is there.
|Total stars: 6400||Last month stars: 465||Growth: 7%|
About the project: high-performance Spigot fork that aims to fix gameplay and mechanics inconsistencies.
CDC Connectors for Apache Flink
|Total stars: 2685||Last month stars: 181||Growth: 7%|
About the project: CDC Connectors for Apache Flink® is a set of source connectors for Apache Flink®, ingesting changes from different databases using change data capture (CDC). CDC Connectors for Apache Flink® integrates Debezium as the engine to capture data changes.
|Total stars: 1008||Last month stars: 50||Growth: 5%|
About the project: a Minecraft server proxy with unparalleled server support, scalability, and flexibility.
|Total stars: 2951||Last month stars: 141||Growth: 5%|
About the project: Iceberg is a high-performance format for huge analytic tables. Iceberg brings the reliability and simplicity of SQL tables to big data, while making it possible for engines like Spark, Trino, Flink, Presto, Hive and Impala to safely work with the same tables, at the same time.
|Total stars: 13711||Last month stars: 648||Growth: 5%|
About the project: Termux is an Android terminal application and Linux environment.
|Total stars: 5321||Last month stars: 250||Growth: 5%|
About the project: open source distributed and RESTful search engine.
|Total stars: 409||Last month stars: 238||Growth: 58%|
About the project: Sui, a next-generation smart contract platform with high throughput, low latency, and an asset-oriented programming model powered by the Move programming language.
|Total stars: 502||Last month stars: 241||Growth: 48%|
About the project: GaiaX dynamic template engine is a lightweight cross-platform solution for pure native dynamic card.
|Total stars: 1363||Last month stars: 399||Growth: 29%|
About the project: self-host your own RustDesk server, it is free and open source.tform solution for pure native dynamic card.
|Total stars: 1381||Last month stars: 304||Growth: 22%|
About the project: Spin is a framework for building, deploying, and running fast, secure, and composable cloud microservices with WebAssembly.
|Total stars: 3354||Last month stars: 618||Growth: 18%|
About the project: experimental real-time global illumination renderer.
The Algorithms – Rust
|Total stars: 8436||Last month stars: 950||Growth: 11%|
About the project: all Algorithms implemented in Rust.
- Across the Java projects in June month there are no highly growing projects, the leaders have only 7% growth.
- As usual, Minecraft-related projects stay on top of the rating in the Java category.
- Iceberg is a growing project in Apache Incubator with a focus on processing huge analytic datasets.
- OpenSearch project is being fully open source fork of Elasticsearch and Kibana looks pretty interesting and promising.
- GaiaX from Alibaba YouKu technology team is Rust word in the Android and iOS world.
- I found the Spin project extremely interesting for myself and would recommend you to take a look at it.
- Love algorithms and Rust then “The Algorithms – Rust” project is for you.